Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brownie in a Mug

I  hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Ours was so great! We got to see all of our family and spend 3 whole days at home. I just love this time of year, especially the food (of course)! There's nothing like sharing the holidays with family, that's the most important thing. I'm so thankful for both my families and for all the love and support they give to us. That's what i'm most thankful for.
This recipe doesn't have anything to do with Thanksgiving other than i'm thankful that I found it! Since I found this recipe we've had it several times. I already have it memorized, that's how many times we've had it. It's turned to our go-to, last minute dessert because it's so easy and quick! It's perfect for that chocolate craving we all get from time to time but you don't have to wait an hour to make a whole pan of brownies. I added the chocolate chips because without it I felt like it was missing some sweetness, but you can try it without if you want to.
Try this dessert tonight! Your whole family will enjoy it and it's a snap to clean up after too.
 
 
 
 



Brownie in a Mug
adapted from gopromos.com

1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 pinch salt
2 Tbsp. baking cocoa
2 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. water
1 palm full milk chocolate chips
Whipped topping or vanilla ice cream (optional)

1. Mix together the dry ingredients
2. Add in oil and water and mix until smooth.
3. Add in a small handful of chocolate chips and mix in.
4. Put in microwave uncovered for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
5. Let cool slightly and serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment